Yard Creek Campground will reopen on Wednesday, May 18, 2022. The campground will remain open until Tuesday, September 6th. Site rental per night is $25.00, cash or cheque only please. Happy Camping!
Frequently asked questions about Yard Creek Campground:
1. Does Yard Creek Campground take reservations? No, we do not take reservations, we operate on a first come, first serve basis.
2. Do you take electronic payment or credit card payment? No, we can only take cash or cheque.
3. Does Yard Creek Campground have showers, sewer and/or power hook ups? No, Yard Creek Campground is a rustic campground without modern amenities.
4. How many vehicles (non camper) stay at 1 site? One vehicle per site, every additional vehicle is a $15.00 charge.
5. How many tents per site? We allow a maximum of 3 tents.
6. Who do we make cheques payable to? Yard Creek Campground.
7. How late can generators be run? Our quiet time begins at 10:00 p.m. Generators must be shut down by then.
8. Can we bring our pets? Yes, Yard Creek Campground is a pet friendly campground. Please remember to keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
9. How long can we stay in the campground? 14 days unless other arrangements are made with management.
10. How many motor homes per site? One motorhome per site. An extra vehicle (car, truck, van) is an additional $15.00 charge.
11. Do you have specific sites for tents or trailers? No, we do not specify areas, feel free to pick your favourite spot!
12. Is your water drinkable? Yes, our tap water is drinkable. We follow Interior Health Authority guidelines for sampling and testing. If we have any water issues, boil water notices are posted at at each water tap.
Check this web page for further updates.
For information please email email@example.com